"But you grow if you stand still in the greatest doubt, and therefore steadfastness in great doubt is a veritable flower of life. He who cannot bear doubt cannot bear himself. Such a one is doubtful, he does not grow and hence he does not live." (Carl Jung)
Through Secure Video Call
By Request Sessions Also in German
Qualified in IFS Therapy, the Most Respectful and Potent Approach for Healing Trauma and Attachment Issues.
"For me, and most of my close colleagues, Internal Family Systems therapy is the fundamental psychotherapeutic approach that we use to help most of our adult patients who deal with the legacy of trauma." – Bessel van der Kolk, MD, President of the Trauma Research Foundation, Professor of psychiatry at Boston University School of Medicine, and author of The Body Keeps the Score.
For More Information Contact Marion
- Video Call Therapy In The Comfort And Seclusion Of Your Own Home
- For Issues Around: Addiction, Anger, Anxiety, Attachment Issues, Bereavement, Bullying, Depression, Life Changes, Loss, Panic, Relationships, Self-Esteem, Self-Harm, Sex-/Porn-Addiction, Shame, Stress, Suicide, Trauma/PTSD And More...
- Multiple Therapy Approaches Used — Including Internal Family Systems (IFS) Therapy
- Customised Therapy For Each Client
- Flexible Schedule To Work Around Your Day
Marion Mensing Counselling,
Dunmanway, County Cork, Ireland