Services I Offer
- You feel stressed or anxious?
- You feel sad or depressed?
- You have been affected by abuse?
- You experienced loss or bereavement?
- You were bullied or have issues with confidence?
- You go through life changes?
- You have issues with relationships?
- Maybe you just want to talk through an issue?
- You want to make sense of a problematic event that sticks in your mind?
- You want to change your behaviour?
- You want to abolish self-criticism and enhance self-esteem?
- You want to find meaning and purpose?
Once you have a desire to care about your Self, you are on the way. You might struggle for a little while because you do not see who you really are; but then there will be a moment of clarity, when you understand the defences you built up within you, when you realise that they protected your vulnerability and hence need to be valued instead of being directly opposed. These defences enabled you to survive and to cope—despite of your hurting, despite of the burden you might be carrying. Connecting to your inner parts and processes in a creative and caring dialogue brings awareness of your real Self and finally—through healing—also harmonisation. This is the essence of what is called Internal Family Systems (IFS) Therapy, introduced by Richard Schwartz; but it is also the core of Gabor Maté’s Compassionate Inquiry and other therapeutic approaches around memory reconsolidation that work with the limbic system of the brain where emotional memories are stored and processed.
I would like to facilitate this inner change. In our first video session we try to find out if we can work with each other and how we can proceed. And we take it from there...
If your income is low you can avail of my compassionate offer.